Thursday, February 23, 2006

It loved to happen

I love the saying attributed to Marcus Aurelius (but I don't think he really said it), as a matter of fact I run my life by it. The saying is "it loved to happen". It has brought me a great deal of peace and a greater understanding of myself and others. When people say to me "I'm going to write a book one day" and "I can't believe I haven't done it yet" I say, "don't worry, when the story wants to be told it will be told". If it desperately wants to happen it will keep you awake at night until you turn that light on and write it. It will follow you into your car and trail you around the Coles aisles. A book, like any dream, has a life of its own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Freese said...

it is a great phrase

12:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you allow me to advertise my online business in your blog? it will be a great help if say yes. thanks a lot!
You helping a lot of PPL thanks for your golden ideas about home based jobs.

I would like to share the secret of profit online
Learn How I Earn $50 to $250 Every Day!

www.onlineuniversalwork.com

4:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home