Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Self-portrait


IMG_0595
Originally uploaded by jessica_prn.
Ah, my favourite past-time. Reading. Sometimes it's just good to leave the world behind, take a moment, and step inside. What do editors read you ask? Sometimes we read literature, sometimes trash. Depends on the mood. At the mo' I'm reading Da Vinci Code, just to see what all the fuss is about. I am enjoying it, though with all the hoo ha I guess I expected a bit more. Like everything in life the things you look forward to are often a let-down. The things you expect nothing of can be a wonderful experience. As a wise and ever knowledgable Buddhist once said 'It's all just stuff'.


I'm still waiting on my free photography lessons from Camera House, four weeks and counting. Judging from the photo above and the one below do you think I need them?

We need to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship.
Omar Bradle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home